No Products in the Cart
Add items to your cart to receive free shipping.
The issues surrounding overtraining are vast which is why it confuses me when so many people still do it. Briefly speaking some of the main issues caused by overtraining include:
These are just five quick points to illustrate some of the issues surrounding overtraining, there are many more.
Your progression slows down, stalls and in some cases even regresses!
Once you have tendonitis it takes a long time for that inflammation to go down. This means that intensity in the gym will inevitably slow down because you're unable to push the muscle as hard as normal. As the CNS declines into a state of excess fatigue it becomes harder and harder to generate muscle recruitment. In instances where anabolic hormone production suffers this obviously leads to more time spent in a catabolic state rather than anabolic. What were micro tears which would ultimately recover grow into injuries when there is not enough rest time during the training week.
Don’t get tempted into overtraining the body, you NEED recovery in order to progress.
For those who say you don’t overtrain, you just under eat this may apply to energy levels. However, eating more won’t adequately help reduce inflammation within the joints for instance through overuse.
- COMPOUND VS ISOLATION EXERCISES: WHICH ONE WINS?
- LEARN HOW TO WORK AROUND JOINT PAIN WITHOUT LOSING SIZE
- 3 WAYS TO BUILD MUSCLE *WITHOUT* GETTING FAT!
- HOW TO BUILD MUSCLE WITHOUT ADDING WEIGHT TO THE BAR
- MOST DIETS FAIL BECAUSE OF THIS
- 4 FOODS TO HELP WITH DIGESTION
- 3 WAYS TO SELECT THE RIGHT CHEAT MEAL
- BEST WAYS TO ARCHIVE KILLER ABS
- 5 TIPS TO OPTIMIZE IMMUNE FUNCTION
- MAKE FAT LOSS HAPPEN FASTER WITH THESE FOODS
- 3 SIGNS YOU’RE SUCCESSFULLY LOSING FAT!
Let us know in the comment how you think and if you have any questions about this topic, feel free to ask. Besides, we will also gladly help you to learn more about protein powder, pre-workout, or other supplements you would like to find/use in Singapore.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get more training advises and exercises.