Wall mounted Pull Up Bar | Home fitness Equipment| Tone Abs| Home workout
✦ The suitable size for a door frame: size 73-105cm is 74-100cm, size 96-135cm is 97-130cm.
✦ Color: Black.
✦ Size: 73-105cm/96-135cm
【Applicable length】Adjustable to fit inside your door frame
【Versatile】 You can perform all kinds of different types of exercise, including pull-ups, pull-ups, lifting legs, sit-ups and sit-ups.
【Perfect for building upper body strength】Reconcile and strengthen your back, arms, shoulders and abdominal muscles for a perfect upper body workout.
【Quick installation】The frame can be stretched by means of screws or drills, which can be activated by telescopic fixing. Please pay attention to the door/wall width and choose according to the specifications of the tie rod.
Please measure your door size before using it to ensure the appropriate bar size:
- Rotate the lock mechanism (red part) according to the arrow part to unlock it. - Attach the wall mount to the two ends of the bar.
- Double-check the PVC anti-slip devices on both ends of the bar (these devices can be removed).
- Adjust the bar on the door to the desired installation position using the level meter (the bar is balanced when the water drop is in the middle of the instrument).
- Rotate the bar in the direction of the arrow to lengthen it until it is so tight that you cannot rotate anymore.
- Secure the lock mechanisms on both sides. - When removing the bar, rotate and do the opposite.
- Store the product in a dry place, away from direct sunlight and water.
🚨 SAFETY WARNINGS
- Read the user manual carefully before exercising.
- Ensure the bar is balanced by checking the level meter before training (the bar is balanced when the water drop is in the middle of the tool).
- Customize the height of the pull-up bar according to your height and strength.
- People with heart disease, high blood pressure should not exercise with this bar or only exercise under the guidance of a doctor;
- Pregnant women and children are not allowed to use this pull-up bar.
- To reduce the risk of breaking the door or having an accident while training, make sure the door or position to mount the bar is firm and safe.
- Protective workout accessories such as knee protectors, lifting straps or lifting belts should be used when training for the safest and most effective training
- During exercise, everyone around should keep a safe distance; we are not responsible for any accidents under the circumstances of not following the manufacturer's regulations and instructions for use.
Scan the QR code to view instruction video
Qxpress Delivery in 2 days
In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days