Wall mounted Pull Up Bar | Home fitness Equipment| Tone Abs| Home workout
✦ The suitable size for a door frame: size 73-105cm is 74-100cm, size 96-135cm is 97-130cm.
✦ Color: Black.
✦ Size: 73-105cm/96-135cm
【Applicable length】Adjustable to fit inside your door frame
【Versatile】 You can perform all kinds of different types of exercise, including pull-ups, pull-ups, lifting legs, sit-ups and sit-ups.
【Perfect for building upper body strength】Reconcile and strengthen your back, arms, shoulders and abdominal muscles for a perfect upper body workout.
【Quick installation】The frame can be stretched by means of screws or drills, which can be activated by telescopic fixing. Please pay attention to the door/wall width and choose according to the specifications of the tie rod.
Please measure your door size before using it to ensure the appropriate bar size:
- Rotate the lock mechanism (red part) according to the arrow part to unlock it. - Attach the wall mount to the two ends of the bar.
- Double-check the PVC anti-slip devices on both ends of the bar (these devices can be removed).
- Adjust the bar on the door to the desired installation position using the level meter (the bar is balanced when the water drop is in the middle of the instrument).
- Rotate the bar in the direction of the arrow to lengthen it until it is so tight that you cannot rotate anymore.
- Secure the lock mechanisms on both sides. - When removing the bar, rotate and do the opposite.
- Store the product in a dry place, away from direct sunlight and water.
🚨 SAFETY WARNINGS
- Read the user manual carefully before exercising.
- Ensure the bar is balanced by checking the level meter before training (the bar is balanced when the water drop is in the middle of the tool).
- Customize the height of the pull-up bar according to your height and strength.
- People with heart disease, high blood pressure should not exercise with this bar or only exercise under the guidance of a doctor;
- Pregnant women and children are not allowed to use this pull-up bar.
- To reduce the risk of breaking the door or having an accident while training, make sure the door or position to mount the bar is firm and safe.
- Protective workout accessories such as knee protectors, lifting straps or lifting belts should be used when training for the safest and most effective training
- During exercise, everyone around should keep a safe distance; we are not responsible for any accidents under the circumstances of not following the manufacturer's regulations and instructions for use.
Scan the QR code to view instruction video
UltimateSup Wall Mounted Pull Up Bars, Portable Home Chin Up Fitness Equipment, Pull Up Bar No Drilling, Load Bearing